Why should I order my UVU License Plate?
- Sustain our proud collegiate license plate tradition
- Provide scholarships for deserving UVU students
- Reserved parking on campus for vehicles with UVU license plates (parking permit also required)
- License plates are available for all fans of UVU!
Cost to Order
- $41 for non-personalized plates (includes a one-time $16 special plate fee and annual $25 donation to the UVU scholarship fund).
- $90 for personalized plates (includes a one-time $65 personalized special plate fee and annual $25 donation to the UVU scholarship fund).
Note: The annual $25 donation will be included in your yearly vehicle registration in following years.
How to Order
- ONLINE via Alumni Association: Complete the form using information from your vehicle registration and pay your $25 donation to student scholarships. You can pick up your plates from the Alumni Relations office or pay a small shipping fee to have them mailed to your home. Personalized plates are not available through this option.
-- OR --
- AT THE DMV: Request specialized plates for Utah Valley University. You will be charged a one-time $16 special plate fee (or $65 if personalized plate) in addition to the $25 annual scholarship donation.
- AT THE DEALERSHIP: When purchasing a car ask the dealership to check “other” in Section 4 of the Vehicle Application for Utah Title and fill in the blank line with “Utah Valley University.” All Utah car dealerships have the ability to request UVU plates for a buyer.
- ONLINE via DMV: Select Personalized and Special Group Plates then Order non-personalized (or personalized) special group plates then Special Group: UT. VALLEY UN. You will be charged a one-time $16 special plate fee (or $65 if personalized plate) in addition to the $25 annual scholarship donation.
NEW Design Coming in 2017
We're in the process of updating our UVU License Plate design and expect to launch the new design in 2017. If you want the new design, please wait until 2017 or re-pay the $16 plate fee in 2017.