Why should I order my UVU License Plate?
- Sustain our proud collegiate license plate tradition
- Provide scholarships for deserving UVU students
- Reserved parking on campus for vehicles with UVU license plates (parking permit also required)
- License plates are available for all fans of UVU!
Cost to Order
$40, which includes a one-time $15 special plate fee and annual $25 donation to the UVU scholarship fund
Note: An annual $25 donation will be included in your yearly vehicle registration in following years.
How to Order
- ONLINE via Alumni Association: Complete the form using information from your vehicle registration and pay your $25 donation to student scholarships. You can pick up your plates from the Alumni Relations office or pay a small shipping fee to have them mailed to your home. Personalized plates are not available through this option.
-- OR --
- AT THE DMV: Request specialized plates for Utah Valley University. You will be charged a one-time $15 special plate fee in addition to the $25 annual scholarship donation.
- AT THE DEALERSHIP: When purchasing a car ask the dealership to check “other” in Section 4 of the Vehicle Application for Utah Title and fill in the blank line with “Utah Valley University.” All Utah car dealerships have the ability to request UVU plates for a buyer.
- ONLINE via DMV: Select Personalized and Special Group Plates then Order personalized (or non-personalized) special group plates then Special Group: UT. VALLEY UN. You will be charged a one-time $18 special plate fee in addition to the $25 annual scholarship donation.